Depending on which Kindle you are using and how you are connecting to the Internet, Amazon may charge a modest fee for emailing an Ebook to your Kindle. For US customers, the fee is 15 cents for 1 MB of data (almost all of our Ebooks are less than 1 MB). For non-US customers, the fee is 99 cents for 1 MB of data.
To email your Ebook to your Kindle, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Amazon Kindle account at Amazon Kindle Manager.
- In Amazon Kindle Manager, add your personal email address to your list of approved senders under Manage Your Content and Devices Settings.
- Enter your personal email address below.
- Press Send.
- Check your email. You should receive an email from Ebooks@baen.com with a .mobi file attached.
- Forward this email to your Kindle, making sure the .mobi file remains attached. Within 15 minutes, your Ebook should be on your Kindle.
For more information about Amazon fees, check out the Kindle section in our Ereader Instructions.
Download Unzipped Files
Download Zip Files
W200011 November 2000 Monthly Baen Bundle