Free Nonfiction 2017
Depending on which Kindle you are using and how you are connecting to the Internet, Amazon may charge a modest fee for emailing an Ebook to your Kindle. For US customers, the fee is 15 cents for 1 MB of data (almost all of our Ebooks are less than 1 MB). For non-US customers, the fee is 99 cents for 1 MB of data.
To email your Ebook to your Kindle, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your Amazon Kindle account at Amazon Kindle Manager.
- In Amazon Kindle Manager, add your personal email address to your list of approved senders under Manage Your Content and Devices Settings.
- Enter your personal email address below.
- Press Send.
- Check your email. You should receive an email from Ebooks@baen.com with a .mobi file attached.
- Forward this email to your Kindle, making sure the .mobi file remains attached. Within 15 minutes, your Ebook should be on your Kindle.
For more information about Amazon fees, check out the Kindle section in our Ereader Instructions.
Download Unzipped Files
Download Zip Files
- The Truly HARD Science in Kill Before Dying—and the Rest of the Tau Ceti Universe
by Dr. Travis S. Taylor
- The Galactic Internet (And We're Still Using Dial-up)
by Les Johnson
- Honorverse Analytics: Why Manticore Won the War
by Pat Doyle and Chris Weuve
- Chimeras: Science and Science Fiction
by Dan Koboldt
- Robert E. Lee and Decisive Battle: How Lee's Strategic Thinking is Portrayed in The Day After Gettysburg
by J.R. Dunn
- Bug-Eyed Monsters Versus the World Builders
by William Ledbetter
- Stasis: The Future of Suspended Animation
by Philip A. Kramer
- Graphene—Not Just Another Miracle Material
by Les Johnson and Joseph Meany
- Seeing Inside Your Head: From MRI to Telepathy?
by Robert E. Hampson, Ph.D.